Uniform Shop Opening Times
The Uniform Shop is run by the P&C Association with parent coordinators (Sue Costa and Leanne Tysoe). The shop (located in Teaching Area 10) is open on Friday mornings and afternoons between 8.00am-8.30am and 2.30pm-3.00pm. Variations to these times will be by notification in the school newsletter.2017 Uniform Order Form
Our school colours are navy blue, light blue and gold. The School Uniform is part of our DRESS CODE and there is a high expectation by our community that it should be worn by all primary students each day. It is optional for our Kindergarten students. Department of Education does not permit denim (jeans, etc) to be worn to school. Our uniform policy is developed and endorsed by the School Council and by our Parents & Citizens Association. If a student is seen not wearing the school uniform the School Council has requested the Principal send a reminder letter home to parents.
- Blue & gold polo-neck t-shirt with school logo on left breast
- Faction polo-neck t-shirt with faction name printed under logo
- School or navy blue shorts, skirts, track pants, trousers or jazz pants. No jeans.
- Hawker Park Primary School blue-check dress (as shown in display book)
- School jacket with school logo on left breast
- Closed flat shoes and suitable flat sandals with ankle support
- School hat